http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Hot+Pants/

In the profile. First attempt at vocals so please bear that in mind. Don't be afraid to tell me that it's complete bollocks though because the truth is just the truth sometimes.

This is completely different to most things on my profile. I have a very soft acoustic segment of my soul that is reserved for these sort of things.

Recorded in a total of about 30 minutes. Not much to it.

Enjoy!

[C4C as always]
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
First, I should say I don't know the song.
I love the sound of the guitar, the reverb and subtle echo is nice. I'm impressed by your voice too. Many people seem to sing slightly off or too low on their recordings (on here at least), this is really good though. I'm guessing you didn't sing and play at the same time though?
I thought the vocals would be terrible when I read it, but they're not bad! Dont put yourself down so much!

I liked the sound of it mate. Good job.
Ahh I am so relieved. Haha I really can breathe out now, thankyou so much for the nice comments.

Kruptos, I have been singing for a while but never properly and in a concentrated manner. I have never recorded vocals before, so I am really happy that you guys thought it was ok.

And Samick, I am recording with a Line 6 Toneport UX1. And I'm about to crit your song right now. Thankyou!
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"