Page 1 of 2
what a disaster. iran needs to chill the **** out.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
I think Pakistan should *insert Flock of Seagulls song"

Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
I THINK YA'LL ARE ALL STUPID and the worst part is, that the fate of the whole world rests in the hands of idiots like ya'll.

this is important SHIT!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
*hopes that if they do invade Obama keeps his cool and doesn't dive right in*
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I think everyone, and I mean absolutely everyone, in the middle east should just stop for an entire minute, then look at themselves objectively and realise how silly they all are, then smoke a shitload of dope and have a huge orgy. Pretty sure that would solve all the problems back there.
the Afghan's stuck in the middle won't like it much
meh... lets go for it, our current wars are getting boring
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by InvaderTSN
I thought the title was "Iran threatens to invade Pokemon." God I need sleep.

Have a 1x1 lolstack.

EDIT: This is also for some of the other people in this thread. Share it around.
Quote by Neo_Towel
I THINK YA'LL ARE ALL STUPID and the worst part is, that the fate of the whole world rests in the hands of idiots like ya'll.

this is important SHIT!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!

...no. I refuse purely on the grounds that you just told me to.

/petulant child

On a more serious note, I come into the pit so I can ignore shit like this and I don't think I'm the only one.

now...

R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
That is a freaking scary cat. I think if we unleashed that knacker on the Iranian president he would piss his pants and come screaming and running like a little girl to the US troops to arrest him. At least that's what I would do, if I was the Iranian president.
Quote by speakers
trying. to. think. of. pun. using. I-ran.

fail

i was in pakistan when i heard this and I-ran to the airport!

Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
You're telling me that two of our enemies are gearing up to bomb themselves to pieces? What a tragedy. Personally, I couldn't care less if the whole middle east became a radioactive waste, instead of just a sandy one. By my count, it would make the world a much less misogynistic, unbalanced, maniacal place.
Oh the irany.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by BlackmanDown
i was in pakistan when i heard this and I-ran to the airport!

don't beat yourself up, you gone dun alright old boy.

edit: but demon wolf takes the cake
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Demon Wolf
Oh the irany.

Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
i wonder if their looking for an extra hand. mite put in my resume
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
If that happens, The US will be all over it to secure Pakistan's nukes. Pakistan will be overrun in a matter of day's. From what I heard on the news, the government's weak and the Taliban are gaining control.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Crushing response?

Crushing overdrive...??

I smell conspiracy
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by maroon5mustdie
You're telling me that two of our enemies are gearing up to bomb themselves to pieces? What a tragedy. Personally, I couldn't care less if the whole middle east became a radioactive waste, instead of just a sandy one. By my count, it would make the world a much less misogynistic, unbalanced, maniacal place.

But isn't Pakistan on our side?

And to be honest, you give me all the impressions of a jerk.
Last edited by denfilade at Oct 20, 2009,
Quote by diofan88
Crushing response?

Crushing overdrive...??

I smell conspiracy

plug in. and crush with overdrive.
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Iran says shit like this every day. I'm not surprised at all.

Second thought: What the hell is Debka? Can it even be trusted, or do you have a trustworthy link to back it up with?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Iran says shit like this every day. I'm not surprised at all.

Second thought: What the hell is Debka? Can it even be trusted, or do you have a trustworthy link to back it up with?

I thought the same.

Here's a less dubious source http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/6376895/Iran-threatens-revenge-against-Britain-over-bombing.html
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by Zoot Allures
wow this thread isnt moving nearly as fast as i thought O_O

I love how many people seem to think everythins gonna be fine though and team america are gonna jump in and save the day xD misguided creatures...

What you think Iran are gonna attack with their Nukes? America will invade Iran as planned then they will get Chavez out in that country i cant spell.
Quote by maroon5mustdie

i'm gonna assume you are really ignorant on the issue, and probably one of those guys who thinks they know everything by simply stating your opinion in a jerk-ish manner.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by st.stephen
I think everyone, and I mean absolutely everyone, in the middle east should just stop for an entire minute, then look at themselves objectively and realise how silly they all are, then smoke a shitload of dope and have a huge orgy. Pretty sure that would solve all the problems back there.

Agreed.
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
Quote by denfilade
But isn't Pakistan on our side?

And to be honest, you give me all the impressions of a jerk.

Pakistan "being on our side" is a loose statement. Both the Bush and Obama adminstrations think we should be putting more pressure on Pakistan against protecting terrorists, or at least turning a blind eye to them. The Pakistan government isn't really our enemy, yet they certainly don't do a whole lot to help us, or to really prevent terrorism at all.

The situation in the middle east is very complicated, and the battles/wars have been going on for thousands of years. Iran is a alarming nation, and seems to be a ticking timebomb (as does the whole middle eastern situation), and with technology today getting more and more advanced, it's really just a matter of time before that timebomb goes boom.

edit: as for the sources of this threat though, I'll believe it when all major news networks cover it. You bet your ass they'd pick it up in less than a second if true for the ratings.
Last edited by FifthHorsemen at Oct 21, 2009,
Page 1 of 2