Do you think you can return the same kindness to your parents in the future?

weather they treat you right or not, parents feel for their kids as would anyone, I don't mean in a money way. I only truly hope I can be as kind to my parents when they are older, you guys?
LOL
well from hearing of how much of a hassle I am and how my siblings are much better than I am, yeah I do hope I can improve D:
I sure hope I can. My parents have been nothing but awesome to me, so they really do deserve some kindness in return.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
nah let them go off in the woods and wither lol
andy mckee

Crack the skye amazing album of 2009

"No reason to get excited." The thief he kindly spoke, "There are many here among us, who feel that life is but a joke."
yes I will be kind to my parents when they're older.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
i'm remembering that book where the baby's mom is taking care of him and carrying him. and at the end, he's an adult and carrying his elderly mother to bed and tucking her in. beautiful.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
i'm remembering that book where the baby's mom is taking care of him and carrying him. and at the end, he's an adult and carrying his elderly mother to bed and tucking her in. beautiful.

I'll love you forever, forever and always
As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be

I remember that book too.

Don't take that personally btw.
ಥ_ಥ
I plan on doing that, i will visit them alot hopefully.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by primusfan

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Beautiful indeed.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Has this threa made anyone else really think about this stuff? I have thought about it before, what it would be like when i have my own family (or at least living in my own house with a partner or something) and still seeing my parents regularly.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I will try and make my parent's elderly years as enjoyable as possible, not so much in return of how they treated me but to show them that even though they said I was a mistake and that I ruined their lives I still love them and it would kill me to see them living out their last years without contact to their children and family.

just thinking about my parents becoming old and then dying makes me sad :P
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
Quote by michael_1391
Sure, I'll put them in a 3/5 star elderly home. Occasional visits. You know, birthdays, maybe Christmas if I'm not to busy.

nursing homes are rated?!? wtf.

anyway ive never got on that well with my folks, and my sister has a lot more cash than me and gets on with them so she can deal with it and pick up the big inheritance she has always strived for.
I hope I can when I get my crap together. I love my parents to death and the least I can do is make them happier than they already are. I love them so much.

Quote by primusfan

What book was that? I remember it making me cry because it was so heart warming.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Gilbert666
nah let them go off in the woods and wither lol

But yeah. I will return the favour.
I strive for it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My parents are awesome. Of course I'm gonna do everything I can for them. I just wish that my chosen career gave you a bigger say in where you go after school so I could be sure I'd be close to them. I'd love for my eventual kids to be able to see their grandparents more than I do since I live pretty far away from mine.

Also wish that the college I want to go to wasn't so far away, but I guess that separation will be good for when I have to do a year of internship.

It just shocks me how much my parents do for me when I step back and think about it
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Oct 20, 2009,
I hope I can. My dad quit smoking for me (well, he did start again, but I don't live at home so that's fine I guess). I don't know what I'll actually be able to do besides provide some care when they've grown old (though I don't think they'll be as old? Right now I'm kind of doing that for my Grandpa, so I've got lots of practice with them (or perhaps I'll have my own children that can help and be close like I am). Hmm).

I don't think they'd every want to go in a home. I guess we'll see when they get, "that old." Right now, I'm pretty sure they'll be able to live at home until they are about mid-70s (which is 30 years away, so plenty of time).
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....