Page 1 of 2
I sure as hell wouldn't like to be 145 miles away from mac-dees.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I have one right in the shopping center near my house. Sometimes the smell of burgers wafts over and I can smell it all day. I hate it.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I have one right in the shopping center near my house. Sometimes the smell of burgers wafts over and I can smell it all day. I hate it.

You hate it because you dont like the smell of it or you dont like it because you always want mcds?

I am about 4 miles from one.
Burgerville is better.

If you live in the northwest, you know what I'm talking about.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by skaterskagg1

I have the same problem with the kabab shop round the corner.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by lucertia.
You hate it because you dont like the smell of it or you dont like it because you always want mcds?

I am about 4 miles from one.

I hate that the smell wafts over into my neighborhood all the time. Smelling McyDees all day gets real old.
There's one about 1.25 miles from my house, I wish we had a Whataburger or Jack in the Box instead, though.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
We have a lot near me here, but over where my sister is McDonalds, or most fast food joints, are not common.

After going without McDonalds for the last several years, I think I could stand to do so for even longer. The last time I went there, I got very sick.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Quote by skaterskagg1
I hate that the smell wafts over into my neighborhood all the time. Smelling McyDees all day gets real old.

Try working there, all i have to say.
Quote by skaterskagg1

Yeah i know what you mean i used to work for a rival fast food place. Its how i would imagine Auschwitz to smell.

^And yes the job sucks, but at least you can steal out the cash drawers right?
Last edited by lucertia. at Oct 20, 2009,
i avoid mc donalds at all costs...... id rather a good kebab
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
I live like... 4 miles away from the nearest MCdizzles.

It's the closest fast food near my area.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
McDonalds is sweet. The only fast food places that can top it are Hardee's or Carl Jr's IMO...but sadly there are none by me
Quote by Nelsean
I live like... 4 miles away from the nearest MCdizzles.

It's the closest fast food near my area.

i win 20 kms
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
I have two within a mile radius of my house.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
About ten minute walk across a busy highway is the closest McDonalds from my house. I'd like to see a map of McDonalds in Canada, I'll bet there would be a hell of a lot more blind spots.
Quote by st.stephen
About ten minute walk across a busy highway is the closest McDonalds from my house. I'd like to see a map of McDonalds in Canada, I'll bet there would be a hell of a lot more blind spots.
There's also a hell of a lot more area without people.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by voleurz
mcdonalds is the most disgusting crap ever.

thanks for filling me with this knowledge, praise you
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by element4433
There's also a hell of a lot more area without people.

Which is what I meant by it I just think it would be interesting to see, I wasn't implying anything bad about America.

If anything, I was implying that Canada has so much fucking land and nobody lives on half of it! And it's funny how when Quebec wants to separate we get our panties all in a bunch for some reason I don't understand.

Don't get me wrong, I love the French culture and the fact that they are totally awesome and a huge influence on Canadian culture as a whole, it's just if they want to separate from Canada, I say let em, what have we ever given them except oppression in the early years of Canada and prejudice and stereotyping in modern days.

Bah, <end rant/> and all that, how did I get Quebec separatism from McDonalds
Quote by speakers
thanks for filling me with this knowledge, praise you

hows it taste, mother****er?
Quote by LesThanPaul
McDonalds is sweet. The only fast food places that can top it are Hardee's or Carl Jr's IMO...but sadly there are none by me

You obviously have never been to a Sonic.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by st.stephen
Which is what I meant by it I just think it would be interesting to see, I wasn't implying anything bad about America.
Tis all good
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by st.stephen

If anything, I was implying that Canada has so much fucking land and nobody lives on half of it! And it's funny how when Quebec wants to separate we get our panties all in a bunch for some reason I don't understand.

Don't get me wrong, I love the French culture and the fact that they are totally awesome and a huge influence on Canadian culture as a whole, it's just if they want to separate from Canada, I say let em, what have we ever given them except oppression in the early years of Canada and prejudice and stereotyping in modern days.

Bah, <end rant/> and all that, how did I get Quebec separatism from McDonalds

tell them to piss off back to france.
Quote by voleurz
hows it taste, mother****er?

I enjoy it, and please don't call me names in the future. thanks
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by the_jackyl
Not as bad as Taco Bell

Taco Bell is MUCH better than Mcdonalds.
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
Quote by the_jackyl
I've never gotten diarrhea from eating McDonalds. That's all I'm sayin'

You probably got diarrhea from the sweaty gringo who made your burger rather than the food.

Mind you when i worked in fast food the only time we would wash our hands was after going to the bathroom.
I guess I understand if it gets you sick but Mcdonalds just doesn't make anything good. The only thing bad about Taco Bell is that I have never been to one that has an employee that knows how to properly fold a burrito.
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
Quote by lucertia.
You probably got diarrhea from the sweaty gringo who made your burger rather than the food.

Mind you when i worked in fast food the only time we would wash our hands was after going to the bathroom.

I think you're just reinforcing my feelings about fast food.
Quote by voleurz
LOL at arguing which fast food place is better

My god, shut up.

There is one about 5 - 10 minutes walk from my house being built now.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by the_jackyl
I think you're just reinforcing my feelings about fast food.

well really you are entrusting a bunch of snotty teenagers who are there purely for the cash and the free food in your welfare. we never did any spitting or anything like that at all (and i never saw anyone do that) but hygene standards are poor.

having said that most kitchens have poor hygene standards, especially when its busy and you sweat and dont have any time to clean up.
Page 1 of 2