Anybody else in this situation? Last night ended up going on a bit longer and harder than I had really planned and now I feel like shit and have to leave for a 9am lecture soon, I can't wait.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Pretty sure everyone has been in that situation before.

For me it is like once a week at least. Hell I was drinking so early on Saturday that I actually had a hangover by 9pm.
Last year i would go out every week on either a tuesday or a thursday, as they were college nights.

I dunno why we did that though, as our entire class had maths lectures at 9am wednesday and friday morning, and always came in really tired and hungover.
Last edited by jimmy_neutron at Oct 20, 2009,
Quote by daytripper75
Pretty sure everyone has been in that situation before.

For me it is like once a week at least. Hell I was drinking so early on Saturday that I actually had a hangover by 9pm.

I've done that before, I managed to push through the hangover and get drunk again but it wasn't fun getting there.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Sounds like a good name for a song.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by jimmy_neutron
Last year i would go out every week on either a tuesday or a thursday, as they were college nights.

I dunno why we did that though, as our entire class had meths lectures at 9am wednesday and friday morning, and always came in really tired and hungover.

Meths gives lectures at your school? God help you.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I was badly hung over Monday. Spent pretty much the whole day laying on the couch. Not a good feeling at all.

Drink some vegetable juice and eat a salad. Also drink water. Might help you feel better quicker.