woahhh signed before their first gig that's impressive. defs gonna check this out later.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

http://disentomb.bigcartel.com/product/sunken-chambers-of-nephilim-cd

They're debut full-length is out. So stoked to hear it, the demo was fantastic.

actually, i guess it's officially coming out on Nov. 10th but you can already buy it
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Last edited by romencer17 at Oct 30, 2010,
yeah I mean the demo is only two songs and it was really promising so I have high expectations from this album.

Sumdeus
Dam these guys are pretty sick. Only $10 for their CD, I'll probably buy it. I've never heard of a band being signed to a record label before even gigging.
I leik music
3 of the 4 band members were in a band called Cadaverine before this, and made a lot of friends in reasonably upper places. They worked hard, promoted the fuck out of the demo they made, and then it all fell apart, so they just reformed with a new bassist into Disentomb.
Quote by Magero
3 of the 4 band members were in a band called Cadaverine before this, and made a lot of friends in reasonably upper places. They worked hard, promoted the fuck out of the demo they made, and then it all fell apart, so they just reformed with a new bassist into Disentomb.

That's good. I'm glad they just didn't get signed out of nowhere. Surprised me at first.
I leik music
This is pretty decent,some sweet riff ideas here and there.Definately for the BDM maniacs.I find it to be lacking in intensity though,could be my shitty laptop speakers.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

riffmast, it'd have to be your speakers cause they crushing live
"We carry death out of the village!"
I've heard the full album now, it slays. Best brutal death of the year imo, and personally one of my favorites of this year.

Sumdeus
I love that one exchange.

"The sound on the record is lacking but maybe it's just my speakers."

"It must me your speakers because they sound crushing live."

Also people being so surprised about a band being signed without ever playing a gig.

I'll take a listen to it though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.