I am constructing a score I need to hand in to get assessed for music. The fourth bar of the tab I have placed Da Segno on, as well as the coda. That part is fine; and does what it should. On the second last bar of my tab I have Da Capo on. It goes back to the start like it should. But once it reaches the fourth bar (the one with Da Segno on it) it does not repeat that section again. What can I do to make it repeat that section again? Am I using the correct directions for my tab?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
If you've added 'Dal Sengno' (notice that it's 'Dal' not 'Da',unlike in 'Da Capo'), it goes to the sign and play the piece with the repetitions on. And Da capo makes it go to the beginning and play the whole piece with other included repeats. If you don't want the repeats the second time then you should write, 'Dal capo al fine senza repetizione'; 'al fine' part included if you want to go to the end again.

Which program are you using?
Last edited by YA89 at Oct 20, 2009,
Guitar Pro 5 I am using. If what you say is correct, then why isn't Guitar Pro doing it? (Mind you I am not doubting you).
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
Quote by METAL_MAN135
Guitar Pro 5 I am using. If what you say is correct, then why isn't Guitar Pro doing it? (Mind you I am not doubting you).

This seems to be your problem. I'm pretty sure what I said is right.