Alright Im headed to the gym in a bit and I always listen to the same songs when Im working out often August Burns Red, Parkway Drive, Throwdown and stuff like that, what does the Pit listen to when working out?
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
exercise, now theres something i havent done for a few years.
I usually don't listen to music because the CD player in the room that I work out in is dodgy. Though i've learnt it's not a good idea for me to listen to Rufus Wainwright when excercising, because I always start singing along, and trying to hit those kind of notes when out of breath is pretty stupid.
although its not my taste, i find the kinda dance music they play in gyms is good, if i play 'tallica ill end up listening to it instead of concentrating on the workout, so really you want something that'l help with the pump but not distract you.
SYL. If by working out you mean walking in a rage and trying to avoid being given leaflets inviting you to some crappy club.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
every known version of cotton-eyed joe.

congratulations, it is now stuck in your head as well.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by grimms
Rocky Soundtrack?

I wish I was hunky

Never use the word "hunky" ever again.

EVER.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
High energy stuff like 70s AC/DC and Zeppelin
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
Quote by Ed Hunter
Never use the word "hunky" ever again.

EVER.

HUNKY

Now what?
Older Metallica (Kill'em All, Master of Puppets)
Bullet For My Valentine
AC/DC
Basically anything that gets my adrenaline going.
If You Lie Like The Devil Himself,
No Angels Gonna Hear Your Cry For Help.
hardstyle at about 154 bpm is perfect workout music.
from daylight...
...into darkness
threat signal! perfect workout tunes. get the album "under reprisal" and just play it. gets you pumped right up
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Necrophagist, Symphony X, and Arsis usually. All of which is really technical and fast; it really gets me pumped.
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Used to be metalcore stuff, now it's mostly pop punkish stuff. Like Title Fight, Fireworks, Four Year Strong, etc
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Whenever I run I usually listen to a mix or random stuff from Coheed, Rise Against, Muse, etc. One song that is always a constant on my running playlist is Transatlanticism by Death Cab. Oddly enough, it fits quite well.
I don't really work out nowadays - I should get back into it - but it's always been stuff like "Kashmir" for me. It's all about powerful drums, man.
Quote by Ikey
exercise, now theres something i havent done for a few years.

hence the fat piggie as ur avatar

Chevelle, a7x, Def Leppard, (idk y, just do) Rodney Atkins, Atreyu, manymany more...
Last edited by footsteps7173 at Oct 20, 2009,
Strapping Young Lad, Death, Soilwork, Atheist, Led Zep
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Last night I had a dream that I bought The Mantle on vinyl for $9.99 and it came with a DVD and shirt...

Then I woke up and life sucked.