Have you guys ever heard of Refused? Awesome punk band but some friends told me that they just completely vanished....is that true?
Have you ever heard of google?

Anyway, yes, they disbanded and that was it for Refused. Because "Refused Is ****ing Dead".
Quote by mix.lunar
Have you ever heard of google?

Anyway, yes, they disbanded and that was it for Refused. Because "Refused Is ****ing Dead".

Its blocked on my comp but why did they disband? that sucks they were a freakin awesome band
They went on to be a ton more bands and they're from one of the best punk scenes in the world Umeå, Sweden.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Google is blocked on your computer?! Wow, that's crazy, sorry for jumping down your throat.

Anyway:

Quote by Wikipedia
Refused broke up in late 1998. It is believed that this was a result of expending all their creative energy and wanting different things. Band members have stated that their first shows after the release of Shape of Punk to Come were devastating to them emotionally and that their final tour was not a good time at all, but awful. The band canceled the tour and announced their split-up. Their last show was played in a friend's basement on their United States tour and was shut down by the police.
amazing band, split a while ago. Check out the Refused is ****ing dead DVD that'll explain all
Quote by mix.lunar
Google is blocked on your computer?! Wow, that's crazy, sorry for jumping down your throat.

Anyway:

yea my school is super strict....but thx anyways....they were awesome...too bad i barely discovered them a couple days ago or else i would of totally gone to one of their concerts
Quote by Killer Bob 912
yea my school is super strict....but thx anyways....they were awesome...too bad i barely discovered them a couple days ago or else i would of totally gone to one of their concerts

Yea man, I know exactly what you mean. I only learned about them like, a year ago.
Quote by mix.lunar
Yea man, I know exactly what you mean. I only learned about them like, a year ago.

What song did you like the most from them?
The only right answer is New Noise.
actually, I don't know. It's the only song I've heard by them, but it's a beast
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
The only right answer is New Noise.
actually, I don't know. It's the only song I've heard by them, but it's a beast

Yea thats a good song but you should check out Summerholidays and Punkroutines...thats a pro song
oh I forgot about that one, I've heard 2 songs I guess
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by the_jackyl
The singer is in some terrible rock band called "The (International) Noise Conspiracy" now. :/

ill have to check out there stuff....
Wait, you guys are acting like these bands are new and/or still underground. Both Refused and (I)NC are very well known bands. I'm sure there's probably threads on both o them already.

Also, old Refused is weird brocore. I can't stand it...
(turns out I've heard more than I thought)
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Wait, you guys are acting like these bands are new and/or still underground. Both Refused and (I)NC are very well known bands. I'm sure there's probably threads on both o them already.

Also, old Refused is weird brocore. I can't stand it...
(turns out I've heard more than I thought)

Well i have just listened to the shape of punk to come album i didnt kno they had other stuff....i barely heard of them
The best post-REFUSED related bands are TOTALT JÄVLA MÖRKER and KNUGEN FALLER. You should check them out, they're really good.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
No, I'm not 13.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.