Page 1 of 3
We need a band name for a Christian Rock band.....any suggestions?
Going Forward One Step At A Time
The thing that shouldn't be.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Hallowed By Thy Music
Let There Be Jesus
Jesus and the Bible Bashers
The Three Kings
The Fluffy Bunnies
"And on the 4th day God created fog and regretted it bitterly"
the deluded
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
so I take it most of you guys think Christian think they are better than everyone...which is not the case...thanks everyone for posting
The Pit
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by bloodsport2256
so I take it most of you guys think Christian think they are better than everyone...which is not the case...thanks everyone for posting

If that's partly in response to my suggestion... someone saying they're sent down from heaven is a pretty egotistical thing to say, Christian or not. Hence why I suggested it, and it just happens to fit on a superficial level with it being a Christian rock band. Don't assume that jokes against you folk are because you're Christians. Learn to take a joke.

If not partly in response to my suggestion, ignore the above.
The Book
The Flood
Judgment

christian rock tends to not be good though.... it's kind of not original.... it's the same thing as having all your songs be about politics. You should be saying something with your music that comes from you, not from somewhere else.
I guess almost everyone who posted in here is christian...
Quote by frankv

Quote by Mathamology
Ristian Cock?

Quote by frankv

am i the only one amused by the concept of christian rock?

to contribute:
Lamb Of God (:P)
Tenacious Priests
Guitar - The true Religion
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If that's partly in response to my suggestion... someone saying they're sent down from heaven is a pretty egotistical thing to say, Christian or not. Hence why I suggested it, and it just happens to fit on a superficial level with it being a Christian rock band. Don't assume that jokes against you folk are because you're Christians. Learn to take a joke.

If not partly in response to my suggestion, ignore the above.

No bro..Im not the type that cant take a joke...or thinks everyone is picking on me because im a christian...i just know that Christian dont have the greatest rep...and most people think we are way judgmental...but thats not how its supposed to be....theyre are definitley some awesome christian bands though...like Disciple, Pillar, Demon Hunter, Seventh Day Slumber just to name a few....but all the corny christian bands are the ones everyone know about...its sad...
Quote by Mazzakazza
Bloodsport?

Yeah that was my email in like 6th grade when I was into the movie bloodsport....I know its lame...and I just never changed it on UG
Quote by Mazzakazza
No, I mean, call your band that.

oh ok...got ya
Faith +2

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
HELL ON EARTH 4000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously, i suppose you could call yourself like "Rising Son" or "Covenant" or "The Body and the Blood" if you are into long names lol
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Hey...this is just for your entertainment...but I was messin around with a band name maker and this came up....Lube of The Kung Fu Loaf....ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Quote by bloodsport2256
No bro..Im not the type that cant take a joke...or thinks everyone is picking on me because im a christian...i just know that Christian dont have the greatest rep...and most people think we are way judgmental...but thats not how its supposed to be....theyre are definitley some awesome christian bands though...like Disciple, Pillar, Demon Hunter, Seventh Day Slumber just to name a few....but all the corny christian bands are the ones everyone know about...its sad...

Have any none Christians heard of these guys?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Page 1 of 3