So I'm thinking about buying an Epiphone Les Paul Custom online, and i noticed that if I were to buy B-stock I'd save myself about $200. But I dont know if that's a good idea, so I was wondering if anyone here has ever bought a B-stock guitar and if it's a good way to save money or just a way to get a crappy guitar.
most b-stock items just have a few cosmetic blemishes. not enough for them to not sell it at all, but they cant sell it at full price. if there was anything physically wrong with it, they would have to say so. i vote good.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Is B-stock a brand? Never heard of it.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Quote by yoduh4077
Is B-stock a brand? Never heard of it.

i hope thats a joke, otherwise you are a drummer. deeerrrrrhh

i'd say go b-stock gibson instead of epi
they are good bargins especially the ones that have been returned, even with the one that have minor damage still come woth full warrenty
Just make sure the B-stocks still come with full warranty (I've never heard of them not but it's always good to check). Also you can ask if they'll take a picture of the blemish/problem so that you can decide for yourself. They may not, but it never hurts to ask