i didnt rly know where to put this but here it is. ok so after system of a down daron went and formed scars on broadway. but what happened with his deal with ibanez? did he drop it or did they drop it? and what the hell happened to him? with all do respect he looks like a homeless person now, his beard is all scragily and it looks like he gained weight and stuff.
how did he go from this:

to this:

i always used to look up to him but i cant say that anymore...he was so awesome. i like his work with scars on broadway but it just isnt the same.
Last edited by Riffofthebeast at Oct 20, 2009,
So you don't like a musician anymore because of his appearance?
What difference does it even make if he looks like a fat hobo?
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
i'm interested to :/ he's still awsum tho

He quit a scars tour saying his head wasn't in it, nothing new since then.
Scars toured the US army bases in Iraq with the rhythym guitarist signing lead vocals.
They've said any new stuff from Scars is not happening, at least for now

Still maybe after he's got his head back, serj will be done with his nd solo album, then maybe they'll get to talking and the mighty SOAD will be back.

He is a legend tho
Dimebag FTW.

But yeah, kinda lame to just annex him for lookin all homeless.
Scars blows compared to SOAD, but that doesn't mean he changed as a guitarist.
I AGREE
Quote by alkalineweeman
So you don't like a musician anymore because of his appearance?
What difference does it even make if he looks like a fat hobo?

no you have it all wrong its not because of his apearence i still like him, just not as much as i used to, he looks like a drug addict now and i just dont feel the same connection with scars as i did with system
Quote by Riffofthebeast
i didnt rly know where to put this but here it is. ok so after system of a down daron went and formed scars on broadway. but what happened with his deal with ibanez? did he drop it or did they drop it? and what the hell happened to him? with all do respect he looks like a homeless person now, his beard is all scragily and it looks like he gained weight and stuff.
how did he go from this:

to this:

i always used to look up to him but i cant say that anymore...he was so awesome. i like his work with scars on broadway but it just isnt the same.

he muust prefer playing an sg to an iceman at the moment. i think he changed his look to match his style as sytem of a down went from head baging metal to political oreintated heavy rock, and scars on broadway is continuing where system of a down left off
Quote by britishsligean
he muust prefer playing an sg to an iceman at the moment. i think he changed his look to match his style as sytem of a down went from head baging metal to political oreintated heavy rock, and scars on broadway is continuing where system of a down left off

so you're telling me that looking like a hobo means your a political person? i dont think im understanding
Scars On Broadway were terrible.

So was System of a Down, after Toxicity, when they decided to let Daron near a microphone.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Oct 20, 2009,
Quote by EndTheRapture51

So was System of a Down, after Yoxicity, when they decided to let Daron near a microphone.

hey **** you ! and its Toxicity not Yoxicity learn to ****ing spell.
Last edited by Riffofthebeast at Oct 20, 2009,
Quote by EndTheRapture51

So was System of a Down, after Yoxicity, when they decided to let Daron near a microphone.

Agreed.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Agreed.

Songs like P.L.U.C.K had real meaning and were really atmospheric and gave a message and told a horrifying story: "A whole race genocide taken away all of their pride" and "All In A System...down..." etc.

Compare that to Darong shouting "MY **** IS MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS", its not the same.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Songs like P.L.U.C.K had real meaning and were really atmospheric and gave a message and told a horrifying story: "A whole race genocide taken away all of their pride" and "All In A System...down..." etc.

Compare that to Darong shouting "MY **** IS MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS", its not the same.

aparently you havent listened to the song lonley day. that song has more meaning than any other song.