quick question.
there seems to be an extensively annoying group of members that feel it necessary to harass me about the posting of multiple threads.
can someone explain to me how im supposed to post different questions on the forum without posting multiple threads?
i think what peole are saying is you are asking a similar question many times, when one thread would answer your question, the best thing to do is make you threads as clear as possible the first time, and mentions everything such as gear you own if you post in the guitar gear and accesories forum or in the accousti or electric guitar forum.
Quote by s2ert
quick question.
there seems to be an extensively annoying group of members that feel it necessary to harass me about the posting of multiple threads.
If you are being "harassed", the first thin you should do is review your own behaviour. Are you creating problems for yourself by going against commonly accepted procedures?

From the text in a few of your threads, it appears you made duplicates of some of your threads. This in itself is extremely annoying. Apparently you deleted the duplicates. Better late than never, but this did put you out of step with the established community.

Quote by s2ert
can someone explain to me how im supposed to post different questions on the forum without posting multiple threads?
One of the problems is your threads, even the ones that haven't been deleted, aren't all that different.
"Is the Crate Flexwave a crappy amp?"

"Does the Mesa Dual Rectifier have good tone?"

"Is the Peavey Joe Satriani Head good for technical death metal?"

Continuing to start new threads on the same basic subject just by just changing the amp you're interested in, is not only not necessary, but also wastes forums space.
I'm going to close this thread and leave your other thread open. You only need one thread to ask for amp suggestions.

Kyle posted that on your thread about the Peavey. Take him seriously. And don't do anything silly, like bump your older thread about the Crate. Just use the Mesa thread to continue any discussion about an amp for you.

Search for existing threads on those amps. You can glean a lot of useful info by just reading. While you're at it, try reading the reviews on the main site on those and any other amps you might be interested in.

These forums have a LOT of users. If all of them were as quick to start unnecessary threads as you are, we'd have a right mess on our hands. For the time being, I suggest you make NO new threads. Let the attitude about your past behaviour die down. Gradually try to fit into the community. If you continue going in the direction you're headed, you will quickly become a pariah. Complaining about it will likely make it worse for you. A little effort and patience on your part will go a long way.

Good luck
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I have never been attacked?

Welcome to the forums, please stay.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by hopshirdo
Good post. I appreciate it.
Many thanks to ur post. I love it.
*reported for sig*

stratkat
Quote by EuBoat
*reported for sig*

thank you, sorted.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by truhypflo
I am a newbie in this forum, so i would like to make a new member and contribute my ideas and improve my knowledge from the others.I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.Gee! this thread will attract many people to give more info
lol. nice advertising links in your sig.

*reported*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.