Poll: Would you poo in school?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you poo in school?
Yes
77 31%
No
137 55%
I don't go to school
30 12%
I refuse to answer this question!
7 3%
Voters: 251.
Page 1 of 2
Well I needed to take a sh*t since the very start of school today but I somehow held it in till I got home.

Since there is pi*s all over our school toliets and they look like they haven't been cleaned in years, I don't poo in school. Also the thought of me doing a loud sh*t and somebody walking in would be very embarrising, but hilariuosly funny for them.

So basically would you sh*t in school, or wait till you get home?
No i do not.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I would find taking a loud sh*t and somebody walking in hilariously funny for me and disgusting for them
Quote by CoreysMonster
I would find taking a loud sh*t and somebody walking in hilariously funny for me and disgusting for them

sh*tbreak?
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
I was a boarder during the week for 5 years, so I didn't have a choice. Our toilets are cleaned every day anyway.

stratkat
If its clean enough, I'll poo anywhere.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

It's been almost 10 years since i left school but i sh*t constantly at school, anything that got me out of class and and you can't rush a good sh*t you'll do yourself some damage.

To be honest i'll drop a deuce anywhere, it'll do you no harm sitting on a skanky john, think how many people don't wash their hands then you touch the door handle on the way out, then eat with those hands.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I never poop in public restrooms, school or otherwise. I always wait until I get home. Sometimes it can be rather uncomfortable, but the disgusting conditions and lack of privacy in public restrooms just makes my sphincter clamp shut.
nah i don't poo at school.

only on your mom....
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
only once, i had a very painful stomach ache and i had to do it. luckily there are both normal and squat toilets in men's bathrooms (dunno why), so i didn't have to be spiderman to poo.
I'm from Switzerland, english isn't my first language, i'm sorry for my spelling mistakes.
Lil' wayne sucks so bad that he's got to be in my avatar.
Yeah I poo'd in school. Only about 4 times in the five years I was there though. When you gotta go you gotta go.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
i dont poo in public places at all, just a phobia of mine.

I think ive taken a dump in a public place maybe 5x my whole life.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
I live at school (university). Therefore I poo at school.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Nah i have my body setup to dump at 6-7pm daily

Wouldnt dare taking a shit in the normal school toilets, theres never any toilet roll and if the people standing about catch on that your shitting expect water poured over the cubicle, door barged in or a camera over the top I just use a staff toilet if needs be. Its one room, no cubicles. Plus more toilet roll and they actually have soap

When i was 1st year though a friend of mine went into a cubicle to shit. Two older lads went to cubicles either side of him and pissed under. Lulz were had
So I misread the title and the whole OP as "poo in shoes". It was interesting reading TS's stories of pooping in shoes.

Then i figured it out.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
I do now but in high school I tried not to. I had to during the tennis season though, if I didn't clear out before practice things got pretty uncomfortable
Wasn't there a thread exactly like this last week?
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
well, when i gotta go then i go.
last time the toilet door didnt shut, so in every five seconds somebody opened the door, so i was holding the door with one hand and wiping my ass with other. one guy came and was like .
No SignAtUrE
(for now)
also, do they let you go to the toilets during the first hour of class?
I'm from Switzerland, english isn't my first language, i'm sorry for my spelling mistakes.
Lil' wayne sucks so bad that he's got to be in my avatar.
Quote by Allumik
well, when i gotta go then i go.
last time the toilet door didnt shut, so in every five seconds somebody opened the door, so i was holding the door with one hand and wiping my ass with other. one guy came and was like .

I refuse to sh*t in any public toilet unless in about to blow.
I know some guy who even doesn't want to pee in school.
but I do poo, sometimes it feels great ...
shittin in school is the best.....but you have to make it loud.... the louder the better.... i love blowin that shit up
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
No, but i like to pretend to, so i can fap in my goddamn cubicle.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
no, for two reasons; a) usually I don't need a shit at school.. 2) school toilets are disgusting.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

simple answer, get over it. If I need to go I need to go. Honestly I poo where ever as long as there isn't sh*t on the seat, beyond that f*ck it just go.
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R
I very rarely need to take a shit at school, but I'll do it if I have to. I have all my classes in a small building next to the school itself, so the toilets aren't very used and, as such, usually clean.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

I poo at school around two - three times a week. Our toilets are cleaned daily and many poo also so they aren't complete 'tards and piss all over the seat.
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

My Roflcopter pwns your Roflcopter

Firm supporter in having a first ever drum forum
't is the first thing I do when I arrive at school. Toilets are always clean at the University of Antwerp.
MY RIG
ESP LTD MH-400
Roland Cube 15X
I have immense problems pooing anywhere but home. I can't poo at mates houses for instance, apart from one drunk incident and one morning after shit when I was the only one in the house. I went once at school, but that was coz I was playing at a school concert so it was at like 6pm, in the staff toilet. Just about bareable.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 2