Came across this (innuendo not actually intended)
http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=40&Itemid=54

remember seeing it on FHM list of best lunch time read websites. (list is no longer existant).

Also proves Axl Rose is ****ed up, read futher down (about 3/4 of the page).

Hope everyone finds it interesting ...

and that its burns a horrible horrible image into your brain of your heroes' penises.
-no sig-
Bah.

Rumors.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Fred Durst / Limp Bizkit
Fred is an average joe, or should I say an average Fred. Nothing too big but nothing too small. He loves to eat pussy and loves to get oral in return. He's a little on the kinky side and he really loves the freaky girls. Tries to use the press to get date and frequently comes off like a creepy stalker.

*shivers* Can't unread...

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I lol'd at Axl Rose, and Steve Vai.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by On Dave Mustaine
Dave is of average size and is very romantic, at least until he is done. Likes to cuddle, but might not be so friendly in the morning.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

"Vince Neil / Motley Crue
What a fat lazy piece of shit. He has no charisma in the sack or on stage! After screwing thousands of chicks, he just doesn't put any effort into it anymore. If you hook up with Vince, you deserve a painful yeast infection. Not to mention he has the build of Cartman from South Park."
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.