Poll: Which Office do you like better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Office do you like better?
US Version (Steve Carell)
17 50%
UK Version (Ricky Gervais)
17 50%
Voters: 34.
Which version of The Office does the pit like the most? The UK (David Brent) or the US (Michael Scott) version? I prefer Steve Carell and company myself.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
Definitley Carell. I was disturbed when I saw the UK version.
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
thats hilarious!!!! im watching the office online right now!!!! an Michael Scott ftw
Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
UK was good but the American version just has me in stitches all the time, every time.
I have never watched the US version really but Ricky Gervais is hilarious.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Bare Knuckle Riff Raff and Stormy Monday
Fender Eric Clapton Signature Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fulltone OCD
EHX Holy Grail Nano
BYOC Tone Bender Clone
Korg Pitchblack
Fender Bassman '59 Reissue
I've only seen the US which is awesome. I had a friend who's seen the other ones tell me that the UK's version sucks.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
I hate Ricky Gervais with a passion but i think the writing is better in the UK version, it's just more subtle and dry where as the US version you know your watching a mockumentary the UK version had people 2nd guessing themselves at first.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
US version has me in stitches every time. The UK version was ok.
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Quote by alkalineweeman
I hate Ricky Gervais with a passion but i think the writing is better in the UK version, it's just more subtle and dry where as the US version you know your watching a mockumentary the UK version had people 2nd guessing themselves at first.

for the 1st couple of seasons, the us was like that
I've only seen Ricky Gervais in The Invention of Lying, but I thought he was really funny, but I really enjoy the US version of The Office.
Poop.

Yes, poop.