Okay, so ive been wanting to build a fuzz factory lately, and all ive been able to find is the french site with the layout. are there any other sites with the same build, but in english perhaps? (i understand its still possible to build the pedal from the french one)

also, how difficult is it to make the fuzz factory, from looking at the layout it doesnt seem too complicated..any help going into this project is appreciated

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
the parts, schematic, layout and part values arent in french. just all the words. it could be in chinese and it'd still be relatively easy to build it with just the schematic, layout and part values.

check the pedal building thread. i'm sure this has been addressed before.
freestompboxes.org has the schemmy and several different layouts.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
I started building the one from the french site a few months ago , still havent got the right jacks yet but if you get the right parts its a really easy build.
I'd also like the schematics for this.
I can't find it on freestompboxes.org.
Nice username by the way TS.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
why thank you, and nice little bit at the end of your sig there

yeah, im probably going to attempt to breadboard the french version, see how it all works out

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)