I want to get rid of my computer, it has a mother board and a screen. I would rather have something small like a labtop. The highest i would spend is 100 bucks, i would like to just browse websites. lime wire and itunes and internet.

Will the labtop be slow?
I don't know what computers you have been looking at, but anything under $100 will be really slow.

Also, this isnt the right forum to ask about computers. We have a thread dedicated to computers, over in the pit. link Try asking over there. This forum is for member introductions, and for users to ask questions about the site.

Welcome to UG

Laptop. You set it on your lap, not your dog.

Quote by CountryB0y
lime wire and itunes

Will the labtop be slow?

lulz

But, to actually contribute somewhat, a computer under $100 won't even RUN any of those things. I bought an EeePC for $250 and I love the crap out of it. It handles iTunes better than my Mac ever did.

Also, when you buy a new computer, on the list of things you should do with it, "installing Limewire" comes right after "set it on fire."
A computer under $100 is useless and unlikely ot even turn on. Basic for a good laptop is around $400 -500 where i live. (Long Island Suburbs NY)

I use a HP DV2000 Artist Imprint Edition for that kind of stuff (dont use limewire though) and its always been perfect for me, nice big harddrive, wireless G plus ethernet and a decent sized screen and keyboard.

That said any computer you get will have a motherboard, it wouldnt be a computer without one. Also, without a monitor how would you even see anything? Normally id say troll but i dont think thats teh case here, probably just not experienced with computers or something idk. (Im a power user so ask if you need help, got several $2000+ machines over here that i partially built)
2013 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
Lakewood Sungha Jung Signature
Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster
LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
MIA Fender Strat VG + MiJ Mustang
Martin D1 +Tayor 210e
Kremona Rondo TL Classical
Gretsch G5120