This guy keeps his cool and decks a chav in one punch, leaving him crawlin' away. For those not from the UK, this is what a chav is...

Clicky.
The guy who deals the knock out blow is Jason Smith, Gulf War veteran and a karate and jiu-jitsu master.

Sure picked the wrong guy to fight with...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What's wrong with the chavs voice? He sounds like he's from New York and England at the same time.

edit:
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Last edited by Monolith295 at Oct 20, 2009,
Quote by Monolith295
What's wrong with the chavs voice? He sounds like he's from New York and England at the same time.

scouse
Quote by Monolith295

That guy deserved what he got
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
I've seen this before, and it makes me so happy to see the stupid chav put in his place.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Stupid chavs, when will they learn?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
You could tell the dude jsut smashed his nose with a great palm to the face.

Guy was clearly trained in martial arts haha. Idiot Chav.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.