I've heard either Gabel or gregs1020 saying they weren't very keen on this speaker, but I'm wondering how it differes from a regular G-12.

I'm looking for a companion to my Valvepower amp and this is a potential candidate, as my OCD requires a Marshall-esque cab in terms of cosmetics etc. The other candidate is the Blackheart 1x12 which I have owned and was happy with but I'm just keeping my options open.

So like I said, if anyone can offer an opinion on the Marquee, or a decent and economical 1x10 or 1x12 I'd be very happy.
Can you buy from Thomann.de? The Jet City cabs look interesting.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
^They don't start shipping until the end of November.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Why not just get a Blackheart cab? People are basically saying how the Haze cab and that Celestion is cr*p. There are better choices out there.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Gabel
Why not just get a Blackheart cab? People are basically saying how the Haze cab and that Celestion is cr*p. There are better choices out there.

Probably will just get the Blackheart - I just don't understand how they can mess up a G-12 so much.
Well there are TONS of G12 speakes. G12 just stands for Guitar 12". It's a budget speaker and most budget speakrs sound pretty bland.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009