Hi UG!

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I wasn't sure where else it was supposed to go!

Basically, I always see people asking for help with their left hand strength, but I was wondering if there was anything to help with the right hand?
I'm heavy influenced by Eric Johnson, so I've tried to adopt the style of playing chords with the pick and three other fingers, as well as just fingerpicking and using my thumb.

If there is nothing more to it than just keep playing, that's fine as well. But if there are any exercises (with or w/o guitar) that would help, they would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
Tom.
Quote by strat0blaster
HA!

Well played, my friend.

I'm going to edit that awful grammar right now

Yay, I'm sigged!!
And a grammar nazi..
You want to keep both your arms and hands as relaxed as possible - don't strain your muscles trying to build them up.
Hey I've got the same problem here too. When I'm picking slow, I use my wrist but after a point when I gain speed and pick faster I tend to I lock it and use my forearm. I've heard I'll have wrist problems; any advice? Thanks.
Tbh, I'm just wondering if there are actually any exercises that will help!
If not, and it's just a practice thing (albeit, practice a bit differently like was mentioned above, that is with less tension in the hands), then I'll be glad that I'm doing the most beneficial thing.
Quote by strat0blaster
HA!

Well played, my friend.

I'm going to edit that awful grammar right now

Yay, I'm sigged!!
And a grammar nazi..