Hey guys, before you go and flame me that there is another thread like this one, i really haven't found any help from the other thread. My question is how do you develop the skills needed to form a scream(fry)? i really dont know how to scream. How i "scream" is that to me it sounds like a whisper, but it uses my vocal chords and it DOES hurt after awhile. Am i doing it right or what? Im not sure how to use my diaphram, most of the vids on youtube just say "tense up your stomache muscles" but i know it's more than that...right? Another video i saw said to sound like the grudge, then add air like your blowing into a window to create condensation. Idk, im lost. Another thing is that if any of you "professional" screamer can tell me how you guys started and then developed your scream to the scream it is today, that would be nice. I would like to sound like this singer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR3jGsAkSIs

i know its a high standard, but jeez i really want to learn badly. And please no comments on how screaming like "just pretend your pooping" or some idiot remarks which are pointless and help nobody.

Thanks for all the people who had the time to read this.

-TDG Tabs
Quote by voleurz
stick it in the butt and pee
Quote by TDG Tabs
Hey guys, before you go and flame me that there is another thread like this one, i really haven't found any help from the other thread.

Not flaming. Just sayin'.

There is an only growling/screaming sticky thread here and in the metal forum.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.