I REALLY want a cadillac. But I don't know which on to get. A Cadillac X, a Select, or a 1980? I play pretty much everything ending in "core", but I play a little bit of everything depending on my mood. Bands I play are like Escape the Fate, I Set My Friends Fire, Fall of Troy, Job for Cowboy. Stuff like that. But I also play classic metal like Pantera and Slayer.
EDIT: Looks are also a factor, but a kinda small one.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
Last edited by benx3000 at Oct 20, 2009,
If looks are such a small factor, why would you get a Cadillac ? You could spend your money on a guitar that would be way more worth your money
Quote by metalgirl0
If looks are such a small factor, why would you get a Cadillac ? You could spend your money on a guitar that would be way more worth your money

... Explain.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

the caddys not bad at all...you might want to look to upgrade your amp first
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
Quote by rocknskate4
the caddys not bad at all...you might want to look to upgrade your amp first

Lol I know. Its good enough though.
Quote by turd_ferguson