I have for sale or for trade 3 BOSS pedals.

1.) BOSS Metal Core ML-2
- I bought this pedal about two years ago when I thought I wanted to play much harder music, but I quickly realized that I really wasn't in to that style. For that reason, I swear this pedal has only been used like twice. Has box and all papers, and looks brand new.

2.) BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2
- Same exact case as above. Bought on the same day.

3,) BOSS V-Wah PW-10
- I traded a Nintendo DS for this wah on the forums a while back. It is in used condition, with some scratches and signs of wear. I didn't use it as much as I thought I would.

Just offer me prices. If you want to buy more than one I will allow better deals. If you want to do a trade, I am looking for a BOSS pedal tuner in perfect condition, with box and papers, or a BOSS Noise Suppressor PC with box and papers. I'm also interested in a Bad Horsie Wah.

Thank you for looking!

Casey
Quote by floydmoline
whatcha looking to get for the ML-2?

I messaged you back. Thanks for the interest!

On my local craigslist, I have all three of these together for 140$. If anyone on here is interested in all three, I will sell them all for this price and throw in a power supply!

Thanks
Sorry for the double post, but I can't edit to say this. Pictures of the MD-2 and ML-2 are in my profile pictures.

I was also thinking maybe around 55-60 plus shipping for the ML-2 and around 45-50 plus shipping for the MD-2. The wah may be sold already, unless anyone decides they want all three together before saturday.

Thanks again for looking!
Is the wah sold?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Sorry for not being on in a while, guys.

Everything is still available; I've been to busy until now to worry about these =P

I am definitely interested in a trade for any delay pedal!
PM'ed, haven't heard back yet.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo