hey i was looking for something that can really be brutal but a nice clean channel is of the same if not more importance to me. It has to be all tube, obviously, and not more than say $800.

A few amps I had in mind were the

Peavey Valveking 112
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo (This is new people and will come out the 30th on musicians friend) it looks pretty killer only the clean channel is questionable...also on a side note, does anyone know if the logo on front will light up like they originally said or did they pass that feature up?
Vox Night Train + Cabinet
Marshall Haze
Peavey Classic 30 or blues junior; with pedal?
Egnator Rebel 20/30

Engl Thunder Drive 50W 1x12 (if its worth extra cash)

Any advice including amps i havent mentioned would be truly helpful to me and others in search of the same. Thanx!
Id say either 6505+ 112, or a used Randall RM50 or RM100, they are VERY versatile amps, and for used you could get 800$ maybe.
Guitars
Paul Reed Smith: Mike Mushok Baritone w/BKP Juggernaut's
Ibanez: RG321MH

Alvarez: MD-60C
Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Modded 2004 XTC 101B Module
Stock Treadplate Module
definitely check out the Night Train. Extremely versatile for $500. and you can get a pretty good cab for around 300.
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Ebony)
Ibanez RR250
Squire Strat

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Line 6 Spider III 15

Boss DD-20
Boss OS-2
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Quote by IbanezRG2EX1
Id say either 6505+ 112, or a used Randall RM50 or RM100, they are VERY versatile amps, and for used you could get 800$ maybe.

Dude, isn't it a little too early to recommend an amp that's not out yet?

I hate to beat a dead horse... but have you tried the Krank Rev Jr Pro 20? Brootal metal tones... with good (although somewhat fat) cleans, an OCD running 18V will make the clean channel chime.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Randall MTS (USED)
Randall V2 (USED)
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me