all these threads about school right now.

the thread name is a good summation of my problem. im in my second semester. i go to school, and communicate very little, then come home and study and play guitar and video games. the amount of communication i get in a given day is...probably around 15 minutes.

so, to people more experienced, how did you make your time in school more meaningful. any particular things you did or joined that proved particularly interesting?

i have to join jazz ensemble next semester for my major, but other than that im rather stumped
second semester? you australian?

chillax with your friends in there rooms, go to parties with them
hang out, dont just seclude yourself.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
join a band and jump off school.

Or just one. you choose.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Vigorously masturbate to your reflection in a full body mirror. Preferably when you know people are coming over.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
second semester? you australian?

chillax with your friends in there rooms, go to parties with them
hang out, dont just seclude yourself.

graduated high school early.

and thats not much of a possibility, its community college, so there isnt too much of a party scene
Quote by JimmyBanks6

chillax

Truly one of the gayer words you can say...

Anyway... try jacking off on your R.A., you will become a legend not to mention you get to cum and for that matter, cum on a person.
Quote by Diet_coke_head

Anyway... try jacking off on your R.A., you will become a legend not to mention you get to cum and for that matter, cum on a person.

TRULY one of the gayest comments i have ever read, douche.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by epiless
guys guys....
watch the g bomb.
we got homosexuals here in this sight
I got flamed for saying the word gay as an insult last night.

you're gay
Quote by Diet_coke_head

community colleges dont normally have dorms and RA's. community colleges are a little more job oriented and serious, i think than regular colleges.
Watch annoying, gorey, pointless movies that have characters named 'Captain Spaulding' and 'Otis'!
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
TRULY one of the gayest comments i have ever read, douche.

Chillax dude...
Join a sports team.
Join a club of any kind.
Take an evening class in something.

Or, the very best one, Volunteer. I've made some of my best friends in volunteer groups. You get to know people really well through the team building exercises and training and then they activities themselves. I do a soup run where we feed the homeless at night once a week and we always go for drinks afterwards and have all become pretty good friends. Plus you'll be making a positive difference.

Fact is that in Uni you've got to put yourself out there, no-one is going to do it for you. It is what you make of it.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
stop acting like a loser who cant make any friends and go make some friends. just talk to people, talk about stuff you know, talk about stupid stuff, just put yourself out there. but dont act like a loser, ACT LIKE A WINNER.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
I recommend writing some original music and performing it for people. You'll occupy time, meet people, and get to do something very fun.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Stop playing video games. Join a band.
Bring a prostitute to the next school dance.