I apologize if there is a specific thread to post this in, but I am looking for somewhere that I can get a custom headstock decal made. I'm building a partscaster, and I don't like the bare headstock, and I think a custom logo would be neat. Basically what I want is the style of this picture, but instead of "Fender" in gold letters, I want my name in cursive, and instead of the patent number I want a serial number. I want the serial number to be 000001.

Basically I want it to say "Josh Taylor" in cursive in gold lettering, with stratocaster directly to the right, with the "synchronized tremolo" text directly underneath, and "Serial Number: 000001" under that in smaller letters.

Can someone point me in the right direction here? If I was at home I would try to photo shop and and print it on transparent paper, but I don't have those resources at school. Is there anyone on the forums who does/can do this kind of thing? I have paypal .
Gear:
1998 PRS CE 22-10 Top Natural Finish
MIM HSS Strat-Electron Blue
Vox AC4TV
Yeah, I saw that project guitar tutorial. The only problem is that I don't have photoshop at school. I may try and download gimp and play around with it when I have some time.

The best-decals.com place is neat, but I'd have to buy all the text separate and it's pretty expensive.

Assuming I can make what I'm looking for in gimp, I may wind up just picking up some waterslide decal paper from Michaels crafts and printing out what I want myself on my inkjet printer. I found a tutorial for that on fret not guitar repair's website. He printed the designs on that paper and coated it with a few light coats of lacquer clear, and it just worked like a model car decal.
Gear:
Vox AC4TV
Thanks for the input guys, but I found exactly what I wanted, you gotta love Ebay.
Gear:
Vox AC4TV
Awesome.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!