Hey everyone i had already posted a similar thread to this in the recordings and riffs section but i think it would be more appreciated here. Its a video i recorded a few months ago and i would like to hear what you all think, i know the singing isnt the best but i gladly accept constructive criticism and any and all comments thank you guys !!

Swing Life Away (cover) Originally done by Rise Against
Guitars:
Ibanez AW
Ibanez SA160
*K. Yairi AY-65*
Haha I love this song!
Great choice man, listening too it now!

Ok, the guitar is fine. Perhaps tuning it into D standard will help you with your vocals.

Try speaking it out rather than trying to sing, speak it in tune and sing in that voice rather than attempting to sing, which is a common mistake people ake, jumping right into a song trying to do what the vocalist does.

Other than the vocals (that sounds harsh) the guitar is pretty neat, in time and well played. good job
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Last edited by Mr.Pink101 at Oct 21, 2009,
Awesome man, im gonna check out tryin to either kapo, or differernt tuning to try to get more in my vocal range. it never occured to me that i could potentially use a different tuning to help with my singing DOH. haha. as soom as i get my new guitar next week ill be able to start playin again. thanks a bunch =D
Guitars:
Ibanez AW
Ibanez SA160
*K. Yairi AY-65*