I was watching some vids on the Rothschild family and its pretty insane what they have been involved in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F4IGwuKdUQ

Basically they set up the Bank of England and Federal Reserve as private banks paying out money to governments like in the recent credit crunch where instead of governments raising taxes which is unpopular they increase the money supply which increases the value of money and cost of goods. The family has $500 trillion which is half the worlds finance. Enough to feed everyone on earth!

So anyway if you had that much money do you think you would give in to your conscience and feed the worlds population or would you go for world domination power and wealth of your own?
I would buy countries and make the world my puppet.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
A little from column A, a little from column B I guess.

I'd buy houses with space station add-on's. That'd be pretty bad ass.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Last edited by splamron at Oct 20, 2009,
Quote by st.stephen
If I had that kind of money, I wouldn't be able to pay the US national debt.

Actually you could. Almost 50 times
I think I would make organizations compete for my money. Offer large amounts of charity money if they can show me how it will be put to use and such. Also, fix the US debt.
Quote by st.stephen
If I had that kind of money, I wouldn't be able to pay the US national debt.

Its only 11 trillion, and considering the Rothschilds are owed the national debt it wouldnt be an issue!!

Well i say owed but the federal reserve can loan out 10 times what they actually have in gold/assets, so the debt should technically be $1.1 billion.
They certainly do not have $500 trillion. That is just ridiculous and I can't see how anyone would believe that.

http://www.rothschild.com/investorrelation/articles/Fitch%20NMR%20Nov%2008.pdf

They only had a profit of about $25 million. Their assets aren't even close to being worth even $1 trillion. Do a little research instead of blindly believing some conspiracy video you found on youtube.
Quote by james4
donate $400 trillion to underprivileged countries/families/charity/things of the like.

then I stall have $100 trillion to do whatever the **** I want with

that is an answer i would not expect from someone on UG.
Quote by AxManiax
instead of governments raising taxes which is unpopular they increase the money supply which increases the value of money and cost of goods.

Does not compute. I think you mean decrease. Remember the principle of demand/supply.

On topic I would probably GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! I would go to Japan, then China, Italy, Germany...
Last edited by Le_Bunny at Oct 20, 2009,
Quote by daytripper75
They certainly do not have $500 trillion. That is just ridiculous and I can't see how anyone would believe that.

Agreed. That just makes no sense. The richest (confirmed) family is the Waltons and they only have 80 Billion
Quote by daytripper75

They only had a profit of about $25 million. Their assets aren't even close to being worth even $1 trillion. Do a little research instead of blindly believing some conspiracy video you found on youtube.

My thoughts exactly.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by daytripper75

Watch the video.
Quote by metalmlitiachaz
that is an answer i would not expect from someone on UG.

it seems like alot to 'give away' $400 trillion, if I had 500trillion to start..

but if I had $100 trillion to start, I'd still have more than enough to do anything I wanted with in my life.. might as well give such a huge amount to a good cause

..with that said, though.. I'm just saying $500 trillion because thats what the thread asked. I have no idea how much money they have, nor is it really any of my concern
Quote by AxManiax
Watch the video.

Why wouldn't they just buy everything though? And make their presence known and become supreme dictators of the world? And then use the world they own for the betterment of mankind, as well as conquering other worlds. Seriously, it makes no sense to sit on that kind of money
If I had $500 trillion i'd buy myself a dog.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by AxManiax
Watch the video.

I clicked on it, read the description, and immediately discredited it.

Parts that made me lol are in bold:

The Illuminati - Rothschild Banking Family Exposed - Part 1 of 3

A video I've made on how they are connected to the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve.

This video shows the history of the family and how they have accumulated their vast wealth, and I hope this will give you an insight on their plan to dominate the world through central banking.
Yes, because a youtube video is a reliable source
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
David Icke and Alex Jones are not reliable information.

For example, this is David Icke on the thoughts about the Head Of States and the world's monarchys:

According to writer David Icke, 7-foot (2.1 m) tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy directed at humanity. He claims that the reptilians maintain their control through the generation of fear and negative emotion, which is food to these entities, by manufacturing conflicts, primarily wars. He contends that most of the world's leaders are in fact related to these reptilians.[7] Icke's theories now have supporters in 47 countries and he frequently gives lectures to crowds of 2,500 or more.[8][9]
Icke draws connections between the reptilian aliens in his theories and the Annunaki depicted in Zecharia Sitchin's 12th Planet,[10] which has led to other conspiracy theorists referring to reptilian humanoids as the "Annunaki";[11] however, Sitchin himself has always described his Annunaki as purely humanoid.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
David Icke and Alex Jones are not reliable information.

For example, this is David Icke on the thoughts about the Head Of States and the world's monarchys:

According to writer David Icke, 7-foot (2.1 m) tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy directed at humanity. He claims that the reptilians maintain their control through the generation of fear and negative emotion, which is food to these entities, by manufacturing conflicts, primarily wars. He contends that most of the world's leaders are in fact related to these reptilians.[7] Icke's theories now have supporters in 47 countries and he frequently gives lectures to crowds of 2,500 or more.[8][9]
Icke draws connections between the reptilian aliens in his theories and the Annunaki depicted in Zecharia Sitchin's 12th Planet,[10] which has led to other conspiracy theorists referring to reptilian humanoids as the "Annunaki";[11] however, Sitchin himself has always described his Annunaki as purely humanoid.

Thank you for posting that. Now I know who this is. The TS is a multi. He used to post threads about reptilians.