Poll: Could you kill someone?
Poll Options
View poll results: Could you kill someone?
Yes
55 44%
No
30 24%
Not sure
33 26%
Just to watch him die
8 6%
Voters: 126.
Page 1 of 2
Me and my friend have been having a discussion on whether or not we'd be psychologically capable of actually killing another human being.

I honestly dont think I could sometimes, but at other times I think I could. So I'm not entirely sure. He thinks he could, but we really dont want to test it.

So pit, could you kill a man?

/Just to watch him die?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

If can't kill myself, there's no point in trying to kill someone else. I'd chicken out, I could potentially wound them leading to death...by accident anyways.

Yes.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Well, of course!
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
Only if I had to.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I don't think I could ever bring myself to end someone else's life. It definitely depends on the situation, but gut reaction is no.
Quote by valennic
Just to watch him die?

Only in Reno.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
probaly not, depends on the situation though. I haven't been in a situation that required such drastic action.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I think I could if it was absolutely needed, but I don't think I could ever murder someone, even if I wanted to.
Put in a situation where I either had to take a life, or lose mine...yeah I think I could.

But I couldn't just randomly kill someone.
no...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
There is a fine line between murder and self-defense.

That being said, I wouldn't ever be able to murder another human being. Even thinking about doing that to some sort of animal is odd and disturbing.

Self-defense is a different story. In that case, instinct would take over, and I would do whatever it took to survive. But even if I killed someone under those circumstances, I guarantee you I'd be royally f*cked up afterwards. I would probably never be the same.
Only if I was in a situation that was kill or be killed. If I was in such danger, I can honestly not give a rats ass about the person who is trying to physically harm me, friends or family to death.

To kill for pleasure, nah. I have no intention to hurt an individual, but if i'm threatened it's fight or flight.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I would if I had to to protect one of my womanz.

But seeing as I don't have no womanz, no I guess I couldn't.

i think i could honestly i dont like that either, i wish i could say i wasnt capable of doing it, but with things that have happened to me in the past idk i just know i could and i really wish that wasnt true

im not going to go out and do it but put in a situation that could only end one way i would and i would without a second thought and no guilt and i wish i could take back the things that made me that way
yes ಠ_ಠ am
serious

Quote by Jackintehbox
It's when Charlie Sheen rides in on a horse and punches you in the leg.
Quote by Nelsean
Only if I was in a situation that was kill or be killed. If I was in such danger, I can honestly not give a rats ass about the person who is trying to physically harm me, friends or family to death.

To kill for pleasure, nah. I have no intention to hurt an individual, but if i'm threatened it's fight or flight.

This. Basically what everyone else is saying.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
u forgot self defence, so i didnt vote
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I could kill someone. Not only in the situation like them or me, but like if I felt killing them would bennefit others, I think I could do it. I could kill Hitler for exsample... though I think I might never get the opportunity.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Here's my little tid bit:

I think if I were infantry, and I was being shot at, I would shoot back, as many people would do. It's survival.

But think about what snipers go through. They wait, and wait, and wait for the perfect shot, watching the target through the scope. Essensially, YOU get to choose when that person dies. Some people can't get over that.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
messed up thread!!! but only by self defense like everyone else is saying hahaha.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
if i had to (or felt like i had to), the sure.
example my life depended on it, my friends, girlfriends, or families life depended on it.
if someone killed, raped, or did something eternally damaging to somebody i loved (on purpose i mean), then i would have no problem killing the sonuvabitch
If they gave me a disease like aids without telling me they had it i'd definetly consider it. Or if they were trying to kill me i would.
Ok. Lets try this...

Would you kill a man in order to save a hospital from blowing up?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Ok. Lets try this...

Would you kill a man in order to save a hospital from blowing up?

To tell the truth I'd probably be too busy fapping to your avatar.
I could only in a war or in a self defense situation. I wouldn't be thinking of anything but getting rid of the other person.
That being said, afterwards, I would just about go insane knowing what I had done.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Depending upon the circumstance, sure. I'm no Raskolnikov, though.

I'd recommend reading up on Stanley Milgram's famous experiment, which explored this question. Quite interesting.
I'm pretty sure I could. like, for no good reason either.

...there's something wrong with me.
"When you're pushed killing is as easy as breathing."
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
I have one person in mind that I would have absolutely no qualms about killing.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2