guitar center had a used mint condition evh 5150 lll cab for 500$ with the trade in on my old cab and a couple pedals scored it for 150$ and its the straight cab i prefer those myself. all i have to do now is put some new speakers in my slant cab maybe some eminence. yea i'm feeling pretty damm smug right about now.
Last edited by midevilhalberd at Oct 21, 2009,
pics, foo!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
i'm not having any luck loading pics on this forum they say my files are to big or only 97 kb and my pics are around 120kb not sure how to correct this problem.
Go to photobucket, imageshack etc.
Where is says upload from computer, click on your pictures folder and click on the picture of the cabinet. Click on "reduce size to xxx", and then upload. Shouldn't be an issue.
Great cab. I loved the one I played through. Unfortunately they are $1249 here. You got a sick deal. Congrats.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
pics or it's an mg cab
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
:|

Pics Nao
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
thats some great rig you got there. my gear currently is mesa dual rectifier,EVH straight 412,peavey xxx slant 412. fulltone ocd,mxr eq. ltd v-401dx, jackson rhodes rr3.
Last edited by midevilhalberd at Oct 21, 2009,
Quote by midevilhalberd
thats some great rig you got there. my gear currently is mesa dual rectifier,EVH straight 412,peavey xxx slant 412. fulltone ocd,mxr eq. ltd v-401dx, jackson rhodes rrs.
I'm guessing you have to run a full stack because the EVH cab is only rated at 80 watts. (20x4)
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
What's with all the cab deals today?
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by Van Noord
I'm guessing you have to run a full stack because the EVH cab is only rated at 80 watts. (20x4)

celestion greenbacks are great speakers.
im surprised shit guitar center let it go that cheap! great deal man, I thing GC made a mistake I seen them go for 8 or 9 hundred
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster