Hi to all,

I'm going to complete my project work then I'll create a new theme for my music band. We are going to perform a show next week in our town. So, we will meet at my home.
I have an unexpected day off work so I will be going to do the shopping before coming home and spending the rest of the day at home with my girlfriend.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Oct 21, 2009,
I will go home after work and fap until my pen0r is raw and bleeding. I'll probaly have dinner and a shower sometime aswell. thanks for asking
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Your mum. ololol

Nah but seriously, going in about ten minutes to get a new shirt for my girlfriend's Valedictory dinner tomorrow night, and going to her place tonight for drinks.
I will go to class in the morning, put up with this girl's BS and give my friend a guitar lesson. OH! and lurk the pit.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Your mum. ololol

Nah but seriously, going in about ten minutes to get a new shirt for my girlfriend's Valedictory dinner tomorrow night, and going to her place tonight for drinks.

When does school finish?
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Not fap, not engage in substance abuse, not rant about how pop is ruining music, or any of those other things you all love to do so much.

Instead I'll probably learn some BTBAM on guitar, dick around in Open B tuning on my seven-string, and write some new material for my new band.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Probably school then videogames/the pit.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
music marketing and merchandising at the ungodly hour of 9am
studying publishing deals for...
legal issues in the music industry at 1pm
creative arts magazine meeting at 3pm
race gender class and culture from 4 to 6:30pm
band practice for one of my artists (I'm a manager) til 10
south park
partying til I forget all of that happened
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Uni already finished. And her last day of school was today.

woah this year has gone fast. I think kids graduate later up here in QLD, the end of November or something
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
When I wake up tomorrow, aka later today
1: take out trash
2: commute to school
3: go to the doctors at the university again to check up on what could be a chest infection
4: if I'm all good, toke up. If not, skip to 5
5: go to class
6: commute back home
7: guitar
8: eat/sleep/f*ck around/whatever for many hours.
Classes at 10am, 11am, and 1pm. Then working on a paper and studying for 2 exams I have on Friday.
Fix my motorcycle, play my guitar, trying to learn golf so I might hit a few balls. If there was waves I would surf. Not too much really.
Tomorrow:
School, hopefully do well on my maxes in weight training.
XC practice, will be easy, we have a race Thursday
Home, Pit, guitar, write stuff in GP5, Golden Sun.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA