Page 1 of 2
K so me and my frends do this during lunch at school. Well be at a light and when it turns green ill purposly kill my stick shift by letting off the clutch multiple times, usually till the light turns yellow then well drive through and leave the guy behind us still at the light. Its hella funny cuz people get from minorly annoyed to really pissed but im just wondering is this gonna mess up my clutch or anything. I thought it would have an effect but I read somwhere and it didnt so if anyone knows it would be helpful.
No not really. One of these days you're gonna crash for being a jackass though. :\
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
A. You're an ass.
B. Of course doing that will kill it. So yeah, keep doing it so that it breaks and the guy behind you beats the shit out of you.

Edit: Holy shit, shit's uncensored!
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
MANUAL dammit.

Hell yea.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
its not good for an engine to stall it out.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Alex Vik
A. You're an ass.
B. Of course doing that will kill it. So yeah, keep doing it so that it breaks and the guy behind you beats the shit out of you.

Bull shit.

I always thought people who thought they were funny on the road were a bunch of twats.
Quote by Alex Vik
A. You're an ass.

No shit!

I wonder if the uncensored censorship?

EDIT: They did that as well?

wut

EDIT2: wut is uncensored as well.
Last edited by soulflyV at Oct 21, 2009,
holy shit, shit IS uncensored

Edit: i wonder? ****

Edit2: Fvck is still censored
Last edited by -tempest- at Oct 21, 2009,
1. Don't be a jackass.
2. Cars are not indestructible
3. Yes, next time you do it, your car will die and some poor unwitting soul will be a victim of your dumbfuckery.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Well, you sir, win the golden idiot award from me this week...

A: You are going to kill your transmission - take it from me, probably once one of the WORST stick drivers ever. Transmissions are not cheap to fix - I just paid $2500 to have mine fixed from a bent shifter fork, this is one thing that might happen. To fix that transmission, they have to possibly pull the whole engine out of your car, just so you know, it's the labor that kills you, not the parts.

B. You're a douchebag in my book, and deserve to have your licence revoked, not just are you hurting your poor car, but you may very well have gotten someone fired for making them late for work. It's cuntbags like you I have a problem with on the road day to day in my travels, and don't have ANY mercy for when the police pull you over. I consider the same level of responsibility required to handle a car, the same as required to handle a gun, since when misused, both can cause some serious consequences.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
why worry about damaging your transmission? it's for the lulz!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
why worry about damaging your transmission? it's for the lulz!

+1

Ts you must doing anything to produces the lulz, even destroy your tranny
This is why people hate kids. You're lucky to have a licence don't take advantage of it.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by -tempest-
+1

Ts you must doing anything to produces the lulz, even destroy your hav teh sexzorz with a tranny
*fixed*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
*fixed*

now that is what we call lulz there
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Last edited by Mad-Mike_J83 at Oct 21, 2009,
I can't imagine it's doing that poor car of yours any good. If you're too immature to drive a manual then mabye you should think about an automatic. But you'd probably find a way to be a dickhead with that too.
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Just dumping the clutch without giving it gas isnt going to kill your transmission. It will burn your clutch out eventually, but its not like your damn transmission is gonna fall out of your car one day, so... But yeah, you're still an ass hole...
TS, if you wanna be cool, don't call it "stick shift". Call it a manual. Or, if you really wanna be awesome, call it a single counter-shaft transmission.
TS is a shitheaded moronic shitfaced bastard.

Shit.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Yes of course it will, but I hope it does. People who do stupid things just to annoy people/get a laugh on the road need a good punch in the face, and I hope that the next person who you do that to follows you until you stop again and punches you in the face
ITT: TS makes excuses as to why he can't drive. The real answer is because he has a vagina.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I did this when i was learning to drive except by accident. I felt like such a knob.

Which is how you should feel ts.
If could always just reset your clutch. Just your owners manual.
Also, you drive manual. Good man.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
You will wear away the contact for your clutch, so you will have extreme difficulty selecting a gear and will have to get the pad replaced.

Plus, you are a douche.
Quote by Alex Vik
A. You're an ass.

I don't belive the censor is off!

**** THE SHIT, **** THE ****ING SHIT ****

edit:

and ts your an ass
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Last edited by wesleyisgay at Oct 21, 2009,
Page 1 of 2