Okay, so before I start, don't tell me that my choices suck and that I should get something better. I have a limited amount of money.

So anyway, I have a choice between an Epiphone Les Paul Special II

Or An Epiphone Les Paul Jr.

What do you think?

I play rock and punk, nothing to hardcore.

Thanks for any suggestions.

"Music is the closest thing to magic."

"Contrary to popular belief, what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas. You have herpes."
I played the special, and that one is nice to start.
I never played on a junior.
But the are almost the same.
So try them out, and choose the best one.
I'd go for the special though.

Good luck
what ur budget? we can help u get a better guitar for the money than those two.

but from those two, the Les Paul SPecial.
the les paul special has alot more versatility. I would add a junior to my collection, its got a really unique sound, if i already had a les paul special. It still comes down to what feels better and what sound you like more. Try them both out and with your amp and if you like the tone of one of them go with it. You could look into a MIM strat aswell by fender. You can get a pretty high end guitar for the same price from a company like ESP or schecter. They arent as classic as Gibson/Epi or Fender but they still make good guitars, so theyre worth a look aswell. I think theyre quite popular with aspiring metal guitarists i think but thats not a reason to discount them, most are loaded with seymour duncan pick ups too.
Quote by seanchief2112
the les paul special has alot more versatility. I would add a junior to my collection, its got a really unique sound, if i already had a les paul special. It still comes down to what feels better and what sound you like more. Try them both out and with your amp and if you like the tone of one of them go with it. You could look into a MIM strat aswell by fender. You can get a pretty high end guitar for the same price from a company like ESP or schecter. They arent as classic as Gibson/Epi or Fender but they still make good guitars, so theyre worth a look aswell. I think theyre quite popular with aspiring metal guitarists i think but thats not a reason to discount them, most are loaded with seymour duncan pick ups too.

For that price? Nuh uh.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.