Hey guys,
Got myself a UX1 the other day and have had heaps of fun playing around with it =D
Recorded this earlier today however I only have an acoustic guitar to work with at the moment so the distortion doesn't translate perfectly.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Drummerrrrr%3F/music/all/play722981

No vocals as I'm not much of a singer but I do have lyrics in the works and I know the solo's week, I'm going to figure something better out later.
Any comments would be great, thanks! =D
Last edited by Drummerrrrr? at Oct 25, 2009,
I loved your rhythm style on the acoustic strumming. very similar to mine. I also liked how it was a more thought out piece instead of just shredding from start to finish. I did think the transition between the soft part and the louder part was a bit sudden. great work none the less.
Needs a few more instruments and layers to make a tune IMO. Without vocals it also gets very repetitive. Looking forward to hearing it with added bass and drums.
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man."

- Huey Lewis & the News
Nice, i really liked where you put the accents on the strums and softer, single note parts. it gave it a really nice feel. also the ending was great, how it added the drums. lyrics and vocals could really benefit this song though. without them, the beginning feels a little stretched out to me
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro