First of all, are there any exercises or anything I can do to improve my timing/accuracy? If so, what are they?

Second, Is there any way I can lower the action on my guitar, so I don't have to push quite as hard when I am using tap techniques?

I actually have it lowered as far as it will go, as far as I know, just for the record. I was just wondering if there are any other ways to lower it even more.

Thanks.
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-
If they're of the string skipping vareity, I recommend using a hair tie around the neck, and build speed first, then take off the hair tie and clean it up if needed. That worked for me.
Alright, well lets see..

First, I have the same shitty guitar that I started out with.. I'm embarassed to even say what kind it is. But I suppose I should... It's a Epi LP Special 2. Please, no comments, believe me, if I had enough money, I'd buy something better and burn the piece of shit to the ground.

Next, What kind of problems could it cause?

FInally, Yes, I will be (Obviously) playing those types of Arpeggios. And I THINK I basically know how to mute the strings properly, but I'm just having trouble doing so. I know you need to use part of your palm to mute the lower strings, and the length of your finger to mute thehigher ones. Right?
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-
I would do the opposite. Try raising the action for a period of time to build finger strength. Or, get a cheap acoustic with the action nice and high along with 13's to get your fingers nice and strong.
Hmm, that actually makes sense... All right, thank you everyone for all the information.
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-