And this time, only gifs you've actually made and that are relevant to the thread, not random overused gifs. Because my thought behind this thread was this:

*reported*
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
reported? for what?
shoop the swimmer is okay, but not make your own gifs?
EDIT: oh well, let the mods decide, but my own judgement tells me this should be okay
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Oct 21, 2009,
Reported cause you made 2 threads on the exact same topic in less than 10 minutes. Which if you read through the rules, is against the rules.

And you broke your own rules by writing in your post instead of posting a .gif of it.

So you broke 2 rules
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Koshman32
Reported cause you made 2 threads on the exact same topic in less than 10 minutes. Which if you read through the rules, is against the rules.

And you broke your own rules by writing in your post instead of posting a .gif of it.

So you broke 2 rules

I deleted the other one because it was getting full of spam, so I deleted it and added the rule that you have to make your own gifs. don't be so anal.
Quote from CoreysMonstrum:"Ich mag keinen Analverkehr."
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by Koshman32

So you broke 2 rules

sorry for typing this, but is there a free program to make gifs with, I don't have PS
Quote by Stoney93
sorry for typing this, but is there a free program to make gifs with, I don't have PS

If you want a very very simple way of doing it, just make a series of gifs in paint and download this tiny program called unfreez to link them all together. That's how I did mine

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

I'll check the newest page of my Photobucket. There's bound to be at least one in there.

This is an avatar I made for someone.

This is something I made for fun.

And there are a bunch of funky dance GIFs in there. No, I will not post them.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up