I'm going to buy a new amp there are 3 candidates I would like to hear which would be the best pick.

# 1. Epiphone Valve junior

# 2. VOX AC4TVH

# 3. Blackheart Little Giant

It's for on my bedroom so I don't want to get it too loud. The music I play is mostly blink, sum and bands like that.
Oh and if I buy one of those heads I will buy the cab which belongs to it.

Other gear I have is a Les paul copy and a zoom g 9.2 tt
Hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks in Advance
I would go for the VOX...I haven't owned one...but I've played one a few times and they're amazing for the price imo. I got bored with my Valve Jr. and Little Giant fairly quickly...especially the Valve Jr. Fun to mess around modding it though.
All will be good, all are highly reveiwed But i think (in my opinion) the vox just pips the group. Im pretty sure Total guitar has reveiwed all of these check that out.
Quote by eyebanez333
I would go for the VOX...I haven't owned one...but I've played one a few times and they're amazing for the price imo. I got bored with my Valve Jr. and Little Giant fairly quickly...especially the Valve Jr. Fun to mess around modding it though.

I wasn´t thinking about modding it, I just want a good tube sound because I only have my beginner amp Ibanez gta15r.
Quote by niels-uiterwaal
I wasn´t thinking about modding it, I just want a good tube sound because I only have my beginner amp Ibanez gta15r.

I'd go for the VOX then...but definitely try them all out if you can before you decide
Quote by eyebanez333
I'd go for the VOX then...but definitely try them all out if you can before you decide

The problem is that there aren´t real big music stores over here so I´m unable to find the vox head-cab version aswell as the epiphone they only have the combo´s here...
So that kinda sucks
With the Vox you can select the wattage between 4, 1 and 1/4W so to play at room volume is the best suited. And it really sounds nice... is may fave between the ones you name.
Vox AC4 or Bugera V5. VJs and blachearts aren't my thing....

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by Genghis_khan
With the Vox you can select the wattage between 4, 1 and 1/4W so to play at room volume is the best suited. And it really sounds nice... is may fave between the ones you name.

I felt for that too
Does someone know if it can be loud enough (on 4 watt mode) to play with a band?
Probably not loud enough to play with a band, unless you mic it.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by niels-uiterwaal
I felt for that too
Does someone know if it can be loud enough (on 4 watt mode) to play with a band?

No probably not. If you search about there was a thread on here a few weeks back with some clips of someone playing some Blink and stuff through it. At least I think so

It's a great amp and will handle those styles well.
Quote by niels-uiterwaal
I felt for that too

A lot of variables in the 'will it be loud enough to be heard over a drummer' question. But I doubt the AC4 will have the clean headroom to be heard over a drummer without losing clean tones...but you can definitely mic it up.