ok i had a thread a few days ago about what amps i should check out at my guitar store. i haven't yet been but i now have a budget that i will be able to spend. i have been blessed with £2500 (including a cab, but a 4x12 wont fit in my room so it will have to be a 2x12). i'm playing a lot of high gain stuff bands like Machine Head, Children of Bodom, Dream Theater, Megadeth, Morbid Angel, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani. that the kind of main influences i have, so any suggestions??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
yeah, i made them in the thread you made yesterday.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Triple Recto

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Why won't a 4x12 fit in your room? A 2x12 isn't much smaller.

If you have that much to spend, I'd go with Soldano. Their Hot Rod 50+ is amazing.
Last edited by Matt420740 at Oct 21, 2009,
Rivera KnuckleHead FTW
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
an Engl of some sort
also check out Soldano
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Oct 21, 2009,
Quote by Matt420740
Why won't a 4x12 fit in your room? A 2x12 isn't much smaller.

trust me, a 4x12 really wouldn't fit in my room
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.