what pickup combo could I use to get really clean warm jazz tones and some clear defined distorted tones? I mostly want it to be clear and not buzzy. I have a mahogany body bolt-on neck. I use various fender amps as well as a rg100es, when i crank it haha. Also I use a MD-2 mega distortion, cool cat Fuzz, cool cat drive, GE-7, Crybaby Wah, and a Whammy 4. As I stated before I want clear defined jazz tones especially the neck and a clear distorted tone. And I almost forgot they need to fit 2 HUMBUCKER SLOTS. Thanks! if you can help. ask if you want in any more info I'll be glad to fill you in.
try a emg 81 and 60, they are both active, but they can do nice distortions and really good cleans if you use the amp and volume knob right
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
What's your budget
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly