You do an impression of van halen quite well but i didnt see anything that stylistically unique. good solo nonetheless
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Too fast for me. Keep it simple or show something really technical. Don't get lost. It often happens to me as well. I get lost trying to be fast and teachnical and everything at the same time. Then i realized that tone and feeling worth a thousand times more. Sometimes less is more.
Yea actually eddie van halen is my main influence love his style of how he puts pinch/tap harmonics, divebombs and cool stuff like that in his songs/solos but anyhow thx for the feedback bud appreciate it
you can play the guitar pretty well, but it would benefit you greatly to listen to other guitar players and learn other styles of playing. Otherwise, you'll just sound like a carbon copy of van halen. Branching out will help you play with a better sense of timing and melody and may even help you let go of the giant crutch that is the whammy bar.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Oh evh isnt the ONLY guitar player Ive listened to or studied and what's wrong with the whammy? I think it sounds cool and should be brought back as big as it was in the 80's but yea thx for the feedback appreciate it
Quote by Buffalowings89
Oh evh isnt the ONLY guitar player Ive listened to or studied and what's wrong with the whammy? I think it sounds cool and should be brought back as big as it was in the 80's but yea thx for the feedback appreciate it

no, i didn't say he was the only one. But it IS obvious that you have a really big van halen influence, just by listening to your playing. And there isn't anything wrong with the whammy bar. The key successfully using the whammy bar, doing pinch harmonics, tapping, sweeping, etc., is IMO, doing it tastefully.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's