I saw these guys at a festival over the summer AND I CAN NOT STOP LISTENING TO THEM. I always seem to have there super catchy choruses caught in my head.

Im really a Metal/Core music fan, but these guys are awesome. Ive always kinda listened to weezer, relient k, muse, etc, but these guys are super

Favorite song? member? obscure material?
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Incredible band. I particularity like their song Buckets For Bullet Wounds. Fantastic lyrics really got to me on that one.
is that song off their self titled? cause im having trouble finding that. but i hear its amazing
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
I heard them when I went to some festival thing for a church about two summers ago down here in Austin. I went to go see the skate demo. But it turns out that I came to late for it. But I decided to check out the band, and to my suprise I actually liked them.
Buckets for Bullet Wounds and Serial Sleepers are my favorite songs by them.
I think that song may be off their self titled, however, the cd that I have is "Say No More", and you can find the same song on that album. Actually, I think it's a more updated version from the self titled. Like the "Say No More" version of Mercedes Baby is...fresher then the older version.