ok so for over almost a week ive been practicing this riff it goes liked this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7---/10----
----------------9p7-----------------9p7-----------------------9p7-10-----10-9-7----------------
--------10p8----------------10p8---------------------10p8------------8--------------------------
-8p7-------------------8p7-----------------10p8p7------------------------------------------------

its in drop c and it goes to part of the solo in blow by atreyu. i need tips on how i can get this please help its very frustrating.
2nd finger on 8, 1st on 7, 4th on 10, 3rd on 9.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
the thing i cant get down is the speed, i can play it slow but i cant get it exactly to the speed of the song.
I hate these stupid threads. All you have to do is practice. If that doesen't work then your skill isn't high enough. Practice more.

Sorry TS but yeah...
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Quote by vinnie-watt5
I hate these stupid threads. All you have to do is practice. If that doesen't work then your skill isn't high enough. Practice more.

Sorry TS but yeah...

This man is right, your prob trying something that is way out of your league.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Then you either just need to keep practicing the riff, or you need to improve your technique in general - move less, play more efficiently, mute better, etc, until playing it at that speed is easy.