So this is a it late, but its my first time posting a new day anything,I'm sure people wonder if these are any good or not so I bought 3 pedals.

The Wah, Artec APW-5 Dual Power Wah

Artec 70's Drive Blender

And the Blues Overdrive

Great pedals for the price, I got the blues overdrive for 29 cause of b-stock which was nothing really.

True bypass too, metal casings, I plan to buy more artec pedals in the future.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
HNPD! Ive heard great things about those Artec pedals. Let us know how they are!
The wah is great, only problem is the sweep isn't as gradual as Id like it to be.

The blues overdrive is really nice for blues, not much gain on tap. Can't be used for a boost as it makes a really bad hiss for some reason when used with other drives.

The blender is really nice, can get from acdc to iron maiden, to hendrix to metallica. Only problem is when you only use the fuzz and no distortion, the level on max doesn't get very loud, but it sounds nice.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
sweet, it's awesome when people take one for the team like that. I did it with biyangs and daphons. Are they all true bypass? I thought some of them had buffers. EDIT: nice reviews too, any more info on the wah?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Where did you buy them from? HNPD
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
I own the blender, but I'm trading it away

It's pretty good. Make sure you play it in a loudish amp, or else it will sound really thin.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Dave_Mc
sweet, it's awesome when people take one for the team like that. I did it with biyangs and daphons. Are they all true bypass? I thought some of them had buffers. EDIT: nice reviews too, any more info on the wah?

All of their pedals are true bypass, even the EQ and noise gate.

The wah is nice for the price, I like it better than the original crybaby. Looks nicer, has a patent pending mag pot so you'll never have to replace anything and its noise free. Has a frequency knob which does make a sound difference, it changes the frequency you open up at. Has a bass switch if you have a bass or want to make funky sounds, no volume loss when turned on. Has a LED when its turned on unlike the crybaby for like 70 bucks after shipping. And for the cons:

-Not a very gradual sweep
- the bottom rubber things come off easily when being pushed around on the floor
- got squeaky after like a week so needed some wd40 lol

Not big problems, and looks like its easy to mod also so the sweep thing should be an easy fix for experienced modders.

Quote by RR787
Where did you buy them from? HNPD

Ebay seller. I plan to buy more in the future as they are nice cheap pedals.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
HNPD!!

I haven't tried these artec pedals in particular...but the ones I've owned in the past were great for the price
Quote by eyebanez333
HNPD!!

I haven't tried these artec pedals in particular...but the ones I've owned in the past were great for the price

What ones did you own in the past?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
What ones did you own in the past?

I had the Vintage Tremolo and FuzzTown. I still use the LED tuner for my practice rig.
Quote by JoePerry4life
All of their pedals are true bypass, even the EQ and noise gate.

The wah is nice for the price, I like it better than the original crybaby. Looks nicer, has a patent pending mag pot so you'll never have to replace anything and its noise free. Has a frequency knob which does make a sound difference, it changes the frequency you open up at. Has a bass switch if you have a bass or want to make funky sounds, no volume loss when turned on. Has a LED when its turned on unlike the crybaby for like 70 bucks after shipping. And for the cons:

-Not a very gradual sweep
- the bottom rubber things come off easily when being pushed around on the floor
- got squeaky after like a week so needed some wd40 lol

Not big problems, and looks like its easy to mod also so the sweep thing should be an easy fix for experienced modders.

thanks very much. you're right about the true bypass, i got confused, I think i was thinking of the modtone pedals.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Nice budget find! Do you think that the 8 band EQ/tuner they have would be worth 36 bucks?

Definitely man, I mean 8 bands, a tuner and true bypass, metal casing for that price seems great. Thats one of the next pedals im gonna buy actually, maybe two, one for the fx loop also lol.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
HNPD = Happy New Pedal Day

And please don't post in old threads.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!