i recently found a synyster gates custom with the white finish with gold pimp stripes, floyd rose, and the whole deal. of what i've heard they only made 100 of these. its at a small little place near my house for $1049, now the only other guitar i have is an epiphone les paul standard, money is a little tight right now but should i splurge and go for it?

now this small piece of epicness wont last long so fast opinions are MUCH appreciated
I wouldn't. I played one and it played and sounded terrible.
Carlos! Not at the table!

Quote by TSmitty6
funniest part of the show for me: everyone yells SLAYER, all the time. so this one dude goes up to the esspresso stand and yells LATTE!!!!!!! and the lady spilled the drink all over the customer.
Your choice, you can never have enough guitars, but if your money is tight think twice before buying it.
I wouldn't. That's a lot for a Schecter. You can get Japanese Ibanezes and ESPs, and American Gibsons and Fenders at around that price. Plus, it has Syn's name on it.
You can get a way better guitar for that. You're paying for the SYN inlays and other gay stuff.