After fixing my floyd rose all by myself (the initial problem was a case of turning the screws protected by the backplate and the 2 allen key holes where the bridge is lol)

ive encountered another small, but friggin annoyin problem.

All my strings apart from my High E are set to perfect action (for me), however the problematic son of a beech high e is way too high, and i have no clue to lower as my bridge cant get any lower

any suggestions

ill post pics if needed

cheers
Last edited by bassman434 at Oct 21, 2009,
I'm sure there are people here who can tell you how to fix that, but if you don't know how, or aren't clear on their instructions, I'd get your action professionally set up. Most music shops will set your action for a low price and you can usually be there when they do it so it feels good to you.
pics.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
i have the same problem on my new guitar, the action isnt much too high but it's just that string n it's really making a difference, think on the ibanez ZR-2 bridge its just an allen screw under each string to raise or lower the action. dont know whether thats any help to you
Guitar
Ibanez - S5470F
Epiphone - Les Paul Black Beauty
Line 6 - Spider II 210 - deceased :/
Blackstar HT studio 20
Farida D-8

Bass
Fender MIM Jazz
Ashdown ABM C115T-500 EVO II
Quote by !!NICK!!!
i have the same problem on my new guitar, the action isnt much too high but it's just that string n it's really making a difference, think on the ibanez ZR-2 bridge its just an allen screw under each string to raise or lower the action. dont know whether thats any help to you

nope lool,

speaking of the ZR, im seriously thinkin of gettin a ZR equipped axe lol
Quote by bassman434
nope lool,

speaking of the ZR, im seriously thinkin of gettin a ZR equipped axe lol

go for the ZR-2 if you do, the arm socket on the ZR breaks easily apparently
Guitar
Ibanez - S5470F
Epiphone - Les Paul Black Beauty
Line 6 - Spider II 210 - deceased :/
Blackstar HT studio 20
Farida D-8