I have already got a group going, all I need now are vocalists. I thought I'd make a new thread as (decent) vocalists are difficult to get and require a thread of their own. So preferably I'd like a male and a female (optional) vocalist who can sing prog like music. No screaming, growling, or whiny vocals. I'll provide a link to the first thread for extra info. Please respond on here or PM me. Vocal range is irrelevant, as long as you can sing well.

Original Thread
I'm up for it. I'm working on getting an interface soon, but right now I don't have anything half decent to record with.

I actually only live like an hour from you.

But yeah, I guess it depends on how immediately you need a singer. I'm hoping to have an interface within a couple of weeks.

Also I'm a writer so lyrics won't be a problem.

Quote by bassbeat77
I'm up for it. I'm working on getting an interface soon, but right now I don't have anything half decent to record with.

I actually only live like an hour from you.

But yeah, I guess it depends on how immediately you need a singer. I'm hoping to have an interface within a couple of weeks.

Also I'm a writer so lyrics won't be a problem.

Well we will take a bit of time to write first anyhow so there's no rush for recording. Do you have any kind of sample of your singing? I don't care about sound quality. As long as you are hitting the notes.
Quote by Piscasis
Well we will take a bit of time to write first anyhow so there's no rush for recording. Do you have any kind of sample of your singing? I don't care about sound quality. As long as you are hitting the notes.

I'll try to get something recorded within the next couple of days.
Quote by bassbeat77
I'll try to get something recorded within the next couple of days.

Okey dokey.
Quote by NSIM
I'm interested in the online idea. Here are some links to my work:

www.myspace.com/nosoulsinmanchester (this is my progressive/goth meat-world band I'm trying to get together. you'll see a posting for it in this forum)

www.myspace.com/officialchristopher (mostly experimental singer songwriter type stuff)

I can see your voice really working for this. I have a vocalist in the spot but I'm still waiting get an audio sample so if I can't get one this week and/or he isn't as good, I'll let you in. So keep in touch as you may in fact be filling his spot.