I have a GCB-95 Crybaby Wah pedal that dosent work. I want to fix it up and mod it so it sounds better. But I can read the stupid diagram to save my life. The plastic resistor, in the C6 spot on the board, broke off, I need to know what the value is, and where I can get a replacement.

I heard replaceing the inducter is a popular mod for this pedal.

Heres the diagram if it helps http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schemview.php?id=351

Thanks for any help.
is the capacitor broken right off, or did just one lead break?

if it's still hanging there, read the code on it. that'll tell you (or help us tell you) it's value.
or, check out the wah modding thread.. you'll probably be able to find what you need there