well guys, im tryin to do my homework but I just cant be bothered with it but i really should get it done... but i keep ending back up on the internet. thats my problem i cant keep off. So do any of you guys know of a program maybe that makes it impossible to use your internet for a set period of time? like if you ran the program and it blocked all net surfing for like 30 minutes? thx
Unplug it.

=____=
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Seriously? Contact your ISP and cancel right now.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
try using something called "will power" worked for me

Cheers!

Go Leafs Go!!

Next season anyway
my homework is on my computer and i cant unplug its wireless.. i have no will power
Then fail until you learn.

edit:

I'm sorry... I'm just stressed. But really.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Last edited by Gsaws at Oct 21, 2009,
oh man i got the answer... ummmm it's called... wait its on the tip of my tongue... oh yeah! SELF CONTROL , learn it use it love it, my god kid get some ADD meds or sumthin. haha j/k but self control works
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Using such a program wont stop you from just walking away from the homework outright though...maybe make some pizza pockets, play some videogaaaames, right?

You know you want to.
Your Signature:
Quote by nightraven
i can ban you if you want

You really need to do it for his own good.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by elmeistro55
my homework is on my computer and i cant unplug its wireless.. i have no will power

Unplug your router.
Deactivate your wireless adapter.
Grow a pair.

Any one of those 3 will work.
Quote by nmelluzzo

Lol I was just thinking "I wonder if there's a firefox add-on for this sort of thing". Lo and behold, there was!

I'll install it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████