i have an ESP/LTD Ex-50 that i want to trade or sell.

The guitar is in great condition with only a little wear. the tuners are worn and a little bit of the bridge is worn. other than that its perfect. it was just recently set up and the fretboard was cleaned. It also comes with a Hardshell case that i bought for 150 bucks.
The guitar plays awesome and the neck feels nice and smooth. its a nice guitar for anybody. Im looking to sell it for 250 OR trade it for one of the following:

A Dimarzio Tone Zone/Humbucker From Hell/PAF Pro and 200 bucks.(ill knock off more if you include more than one of those pickups.) im hoping they could be colored. Red,green,blue,pink, i dont really care.

Another guitar that is hard-tail. im mostly looking for a thin necked guitar.

Or a High Gain Amp Head. I play metal so i need a nice distortion.

im just posting this here for kicks. if nobody wants it ill just let this thread die. im in no hurry.

You pay for shipping.

Some PICS:

the guitar looks dirty in the picture for some reason, but its actually very shiny. the finish is really nice.
Classical Guitarist
What about for the case by itself?
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

srry. im selling both at once. that way when i mail it, it ll be nicely protected.
and because im lazy lol.
Classical Guitarist
i'd like to get this guitar for a project but alas i am broke for the next few weeks..if you have it in about 3 weeks hit me up! free bumb sir
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Bump.
im now looking for a guitar with a floyd. licensed or original it doesnt matter.
send them offers
(yay i found my thread, i was just gunna make a new one
Classical Guitarist
Bump. Right now im willing to sell for $200 and you pay shipping.
or trade it for a guitar with a floyd. PM me if interested.
Classical Guitarist
Bump.........Im moving and need this gone. $200+Shipping takes it.
Classical Guitarist